How We Hear - Registration
Many thanks for your interest in the upcoming classes about how we hear. We'll do our best to give as much information as possible on the subject on this page. The classes will be live and, therefore, are limited in the number of seats. All the essential information and the registration form are listed below.
TC and Frank want to introduce you to the subject of "How We Hear" and what you can expect from this live course!
It's all about developing a better hearing and how to use it in composition, performances, and orchestration.
- the "How We Hear" course consists of (probably) 8 live sessions (2 hours each) via Zoom with TC and Frank
- the number of attendees is limited to 8 due to personal interactions during the classes
- the sessions will take place every other week, and we'll send out the link to join via email to you in advance
- you register for the whole series of sessions, please check your availability beforehand
- the sessions will be recorded but we recommend you join the live classes to get the most out of it
- each session comes with materials and a bit of homework for you to develop your hearing
- the first 8 registrants get access to this first round of classes, everbody else gets on the waiting list and receives a notification when the next round opens
- no extra cost for the 1st round
- no special software or tools are required
Registration for the 1st round | Waiting list
- the first session takes place on August 23 at noon EDT | 6pm CEST (and from there, every other week)
- if you find out after the fact that you can't attend the sessions, please let us know so that we can offer your spot to the next member on the waiting list