The M.I.T.A. Composition Course is the quickest and most effective way to boost your writing skills! This whole course (like everything else that M.I.T.A. does) is based on pure practicality and stands on over 45 years of combined experience as working composers/arrangers/orchestrators in the industry. Understanding and applying music theory using intervals has never been that simple! Start your new and exciting musical journey right now and become a Master Composer!
Please understand that the M.I.T.A. Composition Course is designed to be taught on a 1-on-1 basis! We figured that this is the most efficient way to support our CITs (composers in training) so that they find their own voice and taste in music as quickly as possible!
You might want to look at the table of contents first. Then, please use the contact form below to tell us a little bit about your musical background! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- a valid M.I.T.A. membership is required to start the M.I.T.A. Composition Course
- lesson fees for the M.I.T.A. Composition Course are €100 (net price, excl. VAT) for each lesson
- no additional costs (all materials are included as well as feedback and support)
- the membership is required because it perfectly complements your studies in the Course
- the M.I.T.A. Composition Course consists of 56 lessons in total
- lessons can be taken weekly or every other week, you decide the pace
- it will take you app. 2 years to finish this course (depending on your pace)
- although all materials are in English, we offer to teach in German and French as well
- benefit from individual 1-on-1 teaching, no pre-recorded video content
Do you have a specific question that is not covered on this page? We want to support you! Here are your options:
1) As a member, you are enjoying access to our exclusive Facebook group M.I.T.A. Meetup. You will get help and support from our community!
2) You may also use the private messaging tool to get in touch with us (for members only)!
3) And of course, you can always send us an email with your question!